Find My IRS Tax Lien
FederalTaxLienSearch.com is a marketing resource for Tax Problem Resolution professionals to purchase IRS lien recipient names and addresses. Please contact us at (321) 337-4172 or email Houston@FederalTaxLienSearch.com.
Due to overwhelming demand from taxpayers, we’re now offering a flat-fee records request service for taxpayers to get copies of their IRS lien and/or release records. If you’d like to find specific records on your own, please see the blog post Search IRS Federal Tax Liens
Here’s how our paid service works:
– This service costs $175 for one individual or business entity.
– We can only research liens filed under your name and SSN or your businesses name and EIN.
– This search is done with Form 8821. This form gives us permission to request records from IRS.
– Send a message to us, then we’ll call you for your contact and payment information.
– Payment is due in full before the research is performed. You may pay via credit or debit card over the phone.
– Scan and email, fax, or mail the Form 8821 back to us after you’ve signed and dated it.
– Once we contact IRS and request records we’ll send you copies of them via email, fax, or mail.
– You’ll receive only IRS tax lien information using this service. We cannot research state or other non-federal tax debts.
– We’ll also discuss options to resolve the IRS lien issues if you’d like.
Have a tax question? Please visit InsightTaxServices.com or call (407) 246-5555 ext. 103 or simply ask for Tom.